Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Already?

We made it home from our thanksgiving weekend Sunday night at about 8:30pm. Tiffany could hardly wait until Dalen got home Monday night to start decorating the Christmas tree. I think that she was more excited than the kids. As you can see the kids had a lot of fun as well.
Tyson was not impressed with decorating the tree, as it took the attention away from him, but he thought the lights were really something. Is it bad to let him chew on the lights?





We all helped with the decorations except for the person most excited about the whole deal. Notice that you never see Tiffany in any of the pictures. I guess she had taken the role of supervisor.







4 comments:

The Johnsons said...

What a nice tree, I'm still happy with my nice fake tree. Looks like the kids had fun.

Rory, Trina, Katy, and Trey said...

I'm glad you are still able to enjoy yourself with school and work. Why didn't you tell me how bad school is. Okay it's not hard, just time consuming. Hey, my friend Kari is looking for a job. Are they hiring in the cath lab? Let me know so I can tell her.

combes said...

You got a pretty tree. looks like you guys had as much fun as we did putting it up. My kids were just as worn out as yours were thanks for bringing them so my kids were entertained as well. makes the trip so much nicer.

Anonymous said...

I went to High School with Dalen. I just found your blog and thought that I would say Hi. Your kids are so cute! I hope everything is going great for you guys!

Janille A.

p.s. I just made my blog private, but if you want an invite you can email me at mjolsonfam@gmail.com