Monday, March 30, 2009

Kaejha is 6 years old as of Friday the 27th of March. It is hard to believe that we have a child that old. She is in Kindergarten, reading books, riding bikes and scooters, and has boys wanting to marry her. It seems like she should still be little. I alway though how nice it would be when the kids got older. Now I think I would rather they just stayed little.
About the party. As you can see, Tyson thought the cake was the best part. At Kaejha's request, we had pizza with ranch dressing.


Shannon just can't wait until her birthday get here. She will turn 4 on the 4th of July.



To get the candy out of this kind of pinata, you are suposed to pull the strings comming out of the bottom. I wasn't going to have any part in that. What fun would that be? So we had the girls beat it like you are suposed to. I think they had fun.







1 comment:

Olson Family said...

That sounds fun! Wish I could have made it! Happy late birthday Kaej!