

This is the look that I get from him all the time now. I took away Binky!!! It was so hard for me to do it. He loved Binky, it was his best friend. I am
really going to miss seeing him put
Binky in his mouth I don't know why but it was so funny and every time he did it I could not help but smile.
5 comments:
Oh poor boy or should I say poor Tiffany.
Oh, that's such a sad face. Give it back!
I am still trying to take away Katy's thumb, but no luck. Trey still drink two bottles a day. I must be doing something wrong!
What darling kids! That face is so sad! Bring him to me. I'll give him a binkie!! That was the hardest thing, getting rid of the thing they love the most!
It's such a cute sad face though!
Post a Comment