
This is
Kaejha all ready to
graduate form
Kindergarten. She was more
ready to be done than I was for her to be done. I can't
believe how old she is
getting. She is not my baby anymore she is a little girl. I don't know what I did to deserve her, she is such a big help to me around the house she makes her bed and cleans her room every morning, she dose her own
laundry helps Shannon with her
chores and still is always asking me if there is anything else she can do for me
before she goes to plays with her friends, she is also such a big help with Tyson (as we all know I need all the help I can get with him). She is also such a good girl and
friendly I don't think
there was one kid in her class that she was not friends with.
I relay liked this song!!
This is
Kaejha saying her part she had to
memorize.
3 comments:
Congrats Kaejha! Its sad they are growing way too fast. She looks so pretty!
Wahoo Congrats Kajeha! Looks like she did a really good job!
Congrats to Kaejha! I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so beautiful.
Post a Comment