This is Kaejha's first year of tee ball. She is playing on the Red Sox. She is one of 2 girls on the team and she is doing well. You can tell, however, that she is a girl when she plays. It is fun to watch them play. They run around, never catch a ball, and yet it is ok because they are just having fun and the score is not counted. She has learned a lot and seems to have really enjoyed it. We are hoping that she likes the athletic side of things and picks that over dance. Huh TiffSunday, June 28, 2009
Tee ball
This is Kaejha's first year of tee ball. She is playing on the Red Sox. She is one of 2 girls on the team and she is doing well. You can tell, however, that she is a girl when she plays. It is fun to watch them play. They run around, never catch a ball, and yet it is ok because they are just having fun and the score is not counted. She has learned a lot and seems to have really enjoyed it. We are hoping that she likes the athletic side of things and picks that over dance. Huh Tiff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Way to go Kaejha, looks like she had fun!
I agree with Dalen! Atheletics are so much better than dance :) Looks like she's doing good and having fun at it
Sorry Mandy, I disagree! I like a mixture of both! Rory can't wait for Katy to play ball. He isn't really into the dance thing. I don't see Katy as the atheltic type. I can't believe Shannon rides with no training wheels. Katy won't even ride a bike.
My Madi LOVES her uniform! She is a BIG Red Sox fan! We just finished up T-Ball too! It looks like Kaejha had a good time! She is SO CUTE!
Post a Comment