As many of you know we are moving from our apartment that we have lived in for 6 years now on the 14th of Dec. It is a sad, exciting, and happy time for us. We are sad to leave behind good friends and good memories we have shared in this 2 bedroom apartment. I have been guilty several times of complaining about all the "issues" related to being in such tight quarters, but in the end have learned that love does grow best in little houses. Dispite how much I am looking forward to moving on, I will have to look back and put this chapter in our lives and miss it dearly.
As you can see in the video below; it is all about how you look at it. I have cussed these stairs everytime I hauled laundry up and down them. Ask the kids and they will tell you how cool those stairs were.

4 comments:
got to love those memories. I have my own from our house in moab and mom would probably feel like you. Love the videos!
I feel the same way about our little place! Where are you guys moving? Good Luck!
What funny kids! Aiden thought the kids sliding down the stairs was hilarious. My favorite part, though, was Dalen in the background, going "Somebody smells like a turd. Is it you?"
Sad to say, seeing those pictures didn't make me miss that place! I don't know why, but I just couldn't get attached to it. Maybe it's because we were never there! Good luck with the move.
Post a Comment