Thursday, March 11, 2010

Up-Dates

Dalen had to do a school project with one of his school friends in Payson. So we made a weekend out of it. We went and stayed at a Hotel, and took the kids swimming. Tyson did not like it all, but the girls had a blast. They had a little too much fun. Their hands had blisters from grabbing the sides of the swimming pool.





I loved Gymnastics growing up, and the same gym I went to as a kid is still here in Huntington. So I signed the girls up. They love it. When you go in it looks like a kids wonderland. There are all kinds of trampolines and things you jump on. I am not sure what this one is called, but it looks like fun to me. It sure has improved since I went there.









This little boy just keeps getting more full of it all the time. Just when I think he can't get anymore full of it, he does. He likes shoes. If he is awake, he has to have shoes on. I don't always have time to get his shoes on him first thing in the morning, so he goes and finds whatever shoes he can and walks around in them until I can get his on him. He also will not go down for a nap if you take his shoes off. You would think it would be more comfortable to sleep without them. He will cry when I take them off at night. His shoes have a awful Oder about them too. I can't get the girls to keep their shoes on. I just don't understand what is so great about shoes.











3 comments:

Jill, Kenny, Aiden and Capri said...

Boy he is handsome!! It's lucky he has older sisters, so whatever shoes he finds, they are bound to at least be big enough to fit on his feet!

combes said...

wow he looks just like Dalen did in that last picture. funny kids. I took gymnastics too and I loved it. I bet the girls will too.

Moab Cozzens said...

What cute kids you have :) You know, Kyle used to cry when I took his shoes off, too. I would have to put him down for a nap in his shoes, and then when he was finally asleep, sneak in and take them off. Kids are so funny with their little quirks.