
This is
Shannon's baby colt. It was born
Saturday the 10
th. It is a boy colt. She has been having a had time coming up with a name for it. These are the names she likes Ciro
which means sun,
Champagne, moon light, Treasure. If anyone can help her give us your
comments on the names.

It is blue eyed


Kaejha had her first base ball game on
Saturday. She loved it. She did a good job.



Easter was lots of fun. We colored eggs at Grandma and Grandpa
Johnsons house. And we had a egg hunt with Grandma Shelly and Grandpa Mike. It was so nice to have family come down. The kids love playing with
their cousins.
3 comments:
Wow, pretty colt! Lucky Shannon. Tell her I like Ciro. I love how Tyson just throws those eggs into his basket :) Too cute.
I love the colt. I'm with Carri, I like the name Ciro. Katy wanted to name hers cream since the mom is sugar but Rory said no. He finally agreed that she could call it Starlight!
Looks like you guys are having fun. The colt looks prettier than what Ryan and Trevor were describing it as. I am also with Carri!
Post a Comment