As was discussed in the previous post, no one thinks that dad (Dalen) is fun to play with in the snow. I still don't understand how that could be. I took the girls up on the mountain in the deep snow, pulled them around behind the snowmobile and gave them rides. They would just glide around on the sled and if they crashed, the snow was just like powder. Now does that not sound fun?!
Tiffany, on the other hand, took the girls out on the coal pile property (the lot right beside mom and dad), on 2 inches of crusty old snow, pulled them behind the fourwheeler, and the girls just had a blast. Is there not something wrong with that.
Just to get an idea of how slow they are going, look at the pictures of them being run down by grandpa. He caught up and hit them with a snowball. Not to be cocky, but I sound so much more fun. 


5 comments:
Yeah, they must be going slow. I don't think I've ever seen Grandpa run more than a fast walk!
I remember the days when Dad thought it was more fun to go faster - until our sled caught up and I hit my nose on the bumper of the truck that was pulling us faster! Nope, when you're being pulled on a sled, slow is better.
Once again, you needed a boy. Trey already loves the snowmobile, and Katy cries because she has to go for a ride. Tyson will enjoy going fast.
That is funny! Mom's just know best!
Thanks for your info on the class blog! It is nice to know that at least one person looked at it. Do you want me to add your family blog address?
Janille
It was so good to hear from you. You have a beautiful family. We love playing in the snow too. We haven't been able to play in snow for a couple of years. Living in Las Vegas, Snow is a treasure. Take care.
Post a Comment