I think I might be going crazy beacuse I let Dalen talk me into taking are three children into the cabin for a night. The only reason I agreed was because Shalee,Heidi and Trevor came with us, and Trevor had a snowmobile,that would add to our 3 making the chances that one of the snowmobiles had to get us out better. I was still a little worried because all of the snowmobiles where older ones. Well we made it to the cabin safely. We did get stuck a couple of times, and it was dark before we all made it there,and I think that I told Dalen never again at one time too. once we all got their we had dinner and played games this is a pitcher of Kaejha and Shannon ready to play a card game.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
I think I might be going crazy beacuse I let Dalen talk me into taking are three children into the cabin for a night. The only reason I agreed was because Shalee,Heidi and Trevor came with us, and Trevor had a snowmobile,that would add to our 3 making the chances that one of the snowmobiles had to get us out better. I was still a little worried because all of the snowmobiles where older ones. Well we made it to the cabin safely. We did get stuck a couple of times, and it was dark before we all made it there,and I think that I told Dalen never again at one time too. once we all got their we had dinner and played games this is a pitcher of Kaejha and Shannon ready to play a card game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How fun for you guys. You are a lot more daring then me. There is no one I would take my kids into the cabin in the middle of winter. Good for you. I bet it was a blast. I am amazed you can get all three kids to sit still. I can't even get one let alone two. And there won't be three for a LONG time!
Yea, I think Dalen is a little cabin crazy. Dave talks me into things that I almost always regret. It has taken me years to learn to say NO!!!
Post a Comment